An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Haringey WBC admin team. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys a challenge. You will be responsible for supporting the clinical team in WBC with various administration duties. These will include dealing with highly sensitive information as well as diary management . You will be expected to take and direct emails and phone calls for the clinical team. You will offer direct admin support to the WBC team, this includes taking calls from patients, making and rearranging appointments.
- To receive information/referrals, both verbal and written from patients, GP’s, carers and staff which require tact and sensitivity.
- To ensure all messages given verbally, written or by telephone are passed on to the correct discipline within an agreed timescale.
- To operate a desktop PC, drafting and typing of letters, typing of assessments, and any general correspondence as requested by the team.
- Receive incoming post, faxes and emails, collating with previous correspondence before passing to the team.
- Photocopying and collating documents as required.
- Deal with correspondence on behalf of the team.
- To have a working knowledge of the Data Protection Act and its requirements, in respect to confidentiality for both patients and staff and ensuring any computerised information system is maintained as requested.
BEHMHT is a multiple award-winning, combined mental health (MH) and community Trust providing local, regional and national healthcare services. We are one of the largest employers in North London with over 3000 staff delivering a range of mental health and community services to a population of over one million. In Enfield, we provide a full range of child and adult community health services, which over the last few years has been integrating with its mental health services to provide better and more holistic care.
Please kindly refer to the job description and person specification that is attached to the vacancy profile.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.